FC Indiana Soccer Complex
- Stadium field dimensions
- 120x75 yards, the field features a synthetic, FIFA Approved playing surface.
- Training fields dimensions
- Two 110x65 yards fields feature artificial playing surfaces.
Three 60x40 yards fields feature artificial playing surfaces
- Car parking space for 800 cars and 20 buses.
Michael A. Carroll Stadium is located 1 mile from downtown Indianapolis, and has capacity of 12,000.
1001 West New York Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Stadium: General Questions
- Opening Times
- Club and Box level opens two and a half hours before kick off and the lower and upper levels open two hours before kick off. This is our aim but due to a number of reasons we cannot always achieve this.
- Food and Drink
- Food within reason is allowed into the Stadium. Soft drinks in small plastic bottles and flasks are also allowed. Aluminium cans and alcohol are NOT allowed into the Stadium.
- Tap water is freely available from the concessions. Please queue in the normal way and on request you will be given a plastic cup of water.
- Babies and Children
- We do not recommend that babies or young children come to the Stadium as a crowded environment is not in our opinion the best place for them. However if you do decide to bring a baby or young child with you they will need a ticket. Whilst we appreciate they would sit on a lap there needs to be a physical space for them in the Stadium.
- Flags can be no bigger than 2 square yards and they must not be attached to a thick pole, the pole can be no thicker than a pencil.
- Cameras/Video Cameras
- Cameras and video cameras are allowed to be brought into the Stadium but due to copyright laws they can not be used when players are on the pitch. This also includes the players warm up session.
- Lost Property
- If you lose any personal items at the Stadium on a matchday please contact the Stadium Management department on 765.337.7251 or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.